Melissa Loo is a certified physician assistant. She joined Pinnacle Family Medicine in 2021.
Melissa earned her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree from Lincoln Memorial University – DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, Tennessee. She graduated with honors and is a member of Pi Alpha National Honor Society. Prior to attending graduate school, Melissa graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences with a pre-medicine concentration and military leadership minor from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Since then, she received additional training in functional medicine through The Institute for Functional Medicine. Melissa has worked as a physician assistant in primary care in the areas of family medicine and pediatrics. She is passionate about educating her patients and serving the community. She enjoys practicing preventative medicine and using nutrition as medicine.
Melissa is a military veteran. She served as an officer in the United States Army Reserves for over 4 years.
In her time off, she enjoys hiking, yoga, kayaking, playing with her dogs, volunteering, traveling, spending time with her family, and being an active member of her church.
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- License by the Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants
- License by the Georgia Composite Medical Board
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Basic Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)