Jamie Engstrom, MMS, PA-C first joined Pinnacle Family Medicine in 2016. She attended Grand Canyon University where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Biology. Jamie then went on to study at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona, where she earned her Physician Assistant degree and a Masters of Medical Science with a special emphasis in Clinical Dermatology. Jamie is an Arizona native and grew up in Parker, Arizona.
Jamie’s practice philosophies involve 3 important components:
- To provide the highest quality medical dermatology available.
- To educate her patients in areas they can proactively manage their care and prevent future problems.
- To build lasting professional relationships with her patients built on trust, caring, and mutual respect.
Jamie tries to live out her faith, both at home and around the world, by regularly volunteering her time doing medical mission trips, along with her husband, in places like Uganda, Thailand, and Mexico. They have a heart for those less fortunate and have a passion for serving those with no access to medical care. They have 4 children, the youngest of which was adopted from Uganda in 2015.
Jamie is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She is also an active member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants